1/24/14

WHY WOULD PRESSURE COOKER BOMBS BE USED BY BOSTON BOMB?

On earth I wonder if who believes such a sentence?
I still try to explain it. Because this story is TRUTH.

I explain the PRESSURE COOKER BOMB of a weapon used by a Boston marathon explosion this time. 

When Boston marathon bomb occurred, there was a PRESSURE COOKER with the dust in my house. 

Such a thing doesn't have to talk to a person generally and doesn't want to talk.  However, this method is used for harassment to me well. 

THEY survey(pirate,wiretapping)  my life throughout the year, all day, without my permission and put a shameful part in the scenario of a case and the accident. 

The PRESSURE COOKER covered with dust was used for the weapon of the Boston marathon explosion. 

However, it is incomprehensible to have used the information that spied on me in the scenario of the Boston marathon explosion to myself only in this. 

Therefore THEY INTIMATED( or IMPLIED)  it to me with the female entertainer who annoyed me.  I call her "F".
( "F" is not Japanese. She is a foreigner entertainer.)

"F" has high popularity in internet users in disfavor with the media. The reason is because she criticizes the rotten mainstream media, Korean and Chinese with anti-Japanese feelings.

"F" write this for internet users on Twitter.
"I am not able to appear in the media by the result that made a honest remark. 
Do you understand what kind of PRESSURE it is taken? "
This is a method to be called DOUBLE-MEANING. 

"F" didn't clarify content of the PRESSURE and let internet users think.
Ordinary internet users think  "The people belonging to television annoy "F" so that "F" can't appear on television."
However, there is a meaning in this one more. 

"What kind of PRESSURE it is taken? "
By these words, "F" INTIMATED( or IMPLIED) a PRESSURE COOKER

For the same period, an emcee and a performer explained how to make PRESSURE COOKER BOMB by some Japanese TV programs. 
There isn't common sense that a famous person explains how to make weapons by TV program of the main stream media. 

Main stream media's people are satisfied if they can broadcast harassing contents in the media so that only a specific target understands it. 


("THEY" are crime syndicates. 
This crime syndicate survey the part of the citizen unfairly and annoys it. 
The crime syndicate of the victim extremely forge a crime for a hint in some surveillance information. 
I think "THEY" contains Japanese and American main stream media's people, entertainer, actor, actoress, singer, police, politician, FBI, CIA, NSA, and so on.)



TO REDUCE MISUNEDRSTANDING;
I'm Japanese and not good at English.
I use the word "INTIMATE""IMPLIED" like this.

"AMERICAN DAD", American Tv program, INTIMATE (or IMPLIED) Boston Bomb in this Youtube.
2 Blasts called on TV 24 hours BEFORE the Boston Bombing - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWJXZsn7VKw&list=PLeK15ZdVgCS9x61-8K-mef8MQfA9nJejf&index=8

No comments:

Post a Comment